Today’s podcast episode is with Jordan Drankoski — a social media marketing pro, healthy living blogger and former professional dancer. Jordan and I have a ton of common:
- we grew up in the same small town in Westchester (whatup, Somers!)
- we both attended NYU
- we were both performers, her dancing, me acting.
- we both moved to LA post college. Although my LA adventure was short lived.
- we both attended business school — I actually asked her for advice on taking the GMAT and applying to business school.
- AND we are both now healthy living bloggers.
Kind of crazy, right?
I so loved recording this episode (okay, this is true of EVERY episode) and chatting with Jordan about living a life of wellness on a budget and navigating a non-linear career path. Whether you’re trying to figure out how to make wellness work for your lifestyle or you’re looking to make a big career transition, this conversation is for you.
SOME OF THE THINGS WE TALK ABOUT:
- what to do when you’re feeling frazzled.
- embracing BIG changes.
- making sh*t happen in 2018.
- navigating unconventional and non-linear career paths.
- going from professional dancer to business school student (she got her MBA from UCLA!)
- finding a creative outlet through blogging.
- making room for wellness even when you work a traditional 9-5 job.
- favorite free workout resources.
- super simple self-care rituals.
- her guilty pleasure way to decompress at the end of the day.
- how to make self-care super affordable.
- making wellness less stressful and overwhelming.
Connect with Jordan:
▶︎ Check out her blog, Dancing for Donuts
▶︎ And say “hi” on instagram.
LISTEN TO THE EPISODE:
▶︎ Listen on iTunes here
▶︎ Listen on your computer below:
Tell me your thoughts:
I can’t believe this is episode seven of the podcast! I’ve been absolutely loving sharing these stories of wellness and would love to hear from YOU.
Do you prefer longer (~1 hour) episodes or short (~30 minute) episodes?
Solo episodes (like episode 6) or interviews like this episode?
Chats with wellness experts (personal trainers, health coaches, etc) or regular peeps living a life of wellness?
Any other thoughts, feedback, feelings, send ’em my way 🙂 firstname.lastname@example.org